The rain won’t deter us! We’ve got a covered porch, indoor tasting room and a nice dry tent. Come join us!
Picture yourself on the lawn at Cristom enjoying a taste of the 2011 vintage, sampling from 16 local vendors, looking at the beautiful fall colors and listening to the smooth saxophone sounds of Blake Lyman. Head around back to see Steve and Mark work their 22nd harvest at Cristom, and you’ve got the perfect way to spend a Saturday.
Tickets are selling quickly – be sure to purchase yours before the event for a $5 discount. Purchase tickets here.
Enjoy a flight of Cristom wine and sample product from more than 16 of our favorite local vendors at our first annual pop-up market. Meet, sample and purchase products from Northwest growers, bakers, culinary specialists, artists and more.
We’ll also have hourly tours to see premiere winemaker Steve Doerner, his assistant of 17 years Andy Zorzi and their crew producing the 2013 vintage. Watch the masters in action and see where the science, intuition, art and magic come together and the wine making begins.
DATE: Saturday, September 28, 2013
TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
COST: $15 in advance and $20 at the door. $10 for Cellar Club members.
WHERE: Cristom Vineyards * 6905 Spring Valley Road NW, Salem, OR 97304 * 503-375-3068
Call us today to reserve your tickets at 503-375-3068 or email Christine@cristomwines.com
Entry fee includes a flight of Cristom wine, vendor samples and one raffle ticket for the chance to win a basket of select vendor products.
In honor of the event, we wanted to provide offerings that we’ve never done before.
1. Buy 3 bottles of 2009 Sommers Reserve half bottles and 3 bottles of 2010 Sommers Reserve half bottles and make it a six pack for $100 and receive a Cristom burlap bag.
2. New and existing cellar club members will enjoy an additional 10% off ALL wine purchases. It’s never been a better time to sign up!
3. For example, as a member of the club, if you purchase 1-5 bottles the discount is 20%; 6-11 the discount is 25%; and a case or more is 30% on this day. If you purchased the six-pack of Sommers, you would receive an additional 25% off, bringing the price to $75.
4. The cellar club discount also applies to library wines.
5. Can’t attend? If you are a current cellar club member, call or email email@example.com on September 28th to secure this offer, and we’ll add it to your November shipment.
Feel good about your purchase as a portion of the wine sales this day will benefit iSalud!, a program that provides healthcare services to vineyard workers and their families.
Purchases are valid via phone, email or in person September 28th only. No exceptions.
We’ve curated a list of our favorite vendors:
Bakery: Fleur De Lis Bakery
Charcuterie: Olympic Provisions
Cheese: Briar Rose Creamery
Chocolate: Batch PDX
Floral: Country Garden Nursery
Hazelnuts and Jam: Columbia Empire Farms
Ice Cream: Salt & Straw
Indian Spiced Popcorn: Masala Pop
Olive Oil: Red Ridge Farms
Pie: Random Order Bakery,
Produce: Viridian Farms
Lavender with Wayward Winds Lavender.
Portland food writer Ivy Manning will sign her new cookbook “Crackers and Dips,” and visitors can enjoy pottery from Of Hand Studios Ceramics and vineyard photography from Ron Cooper Photography. Vivian Perry and John Vincent will sign their new book, “Winemakers of the Willamette Valley” and enjoy music by Blake Lyman.